What is ADSL ?
ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a technology that allows users to make phone calls at the same time and enjoy a high-speed, permanent connection to the Internet.
ADSL High Speed Internet Services is one of the services provided by Parsian Fixed Communications to home users, corporate and corporate organizations and institutions.
This high-speed transmission technology transforms existing telephone lines into a way to access voice and image and exchange data at relatively high speeds, transmitting and transmitting images at a high speed without Busy phone line speeds up to several times the old ways of communicating via dial-up.
- Easy and convenient to use
- High speed and good quality
- Fixed monthly and affordable cost
- Ability to set up video conferencing service
- 24 hour high speed internet access
- No need to dial in and enter Username and Password